Sunday, December 26, 2010

Fabulous Dining in Royal Palm Place

I have my favorite restaurants in Boca Raton, Florida.  It's hard for me to venture out to new restaurants because I know I'm guaranteed an incredible meal at the ones i've already been to. The last few months I have decided to go out of my comfort zone, and venture out.  Lucky me, it's been great!  I have found some awesome places in Boca, that I'm so excited to share with you!

According to RoyalPalmPlace.com,"Royal Palm Place has definitely become a mecca for amazing food and unique options for dining. Notable restaurants have established themselves within Royal Palm Place, creating what is referred to as "Restaurant Row", and the cuisines are so international in scope that it has become a true "culinary destination". Many of these restaurants have repeatedly been recognized by a variety of prominent local and national publications, including Zagat, consistently earning high marks for food, décor and service,"

It's true, there are so many amazing restaurants there.  A few that I have tried this month are Caruso Ristorante, Maxies, the Hot Dog Spot and Table 42.

Caruso Ristorante- Hidden in the back of Royal Palm Place, I thought it was a pizza joint!  I was incorrect.  It was a fabulous first-class dining experience, set in a quaint setting. There was a guitar player, singing table side.  We started our meal with warm homemade bread and a complimentary anti-pasta platter.  I recommend the lobster ravioli, and caesar salad, which is large enough to share!  The restaurant is small, so reservations are recommended.

Maxies, The Hot Dog Spot- It was definitely a "wiener" experience!  It's family friendly, 50's Diner Style, and delicious. Menu is small, but will not disappoint.  This restaurant will sure to bring the child out in you.  


 Table 42-  I wasn't sure what to expect, but I loved Racks other restaurant, so I thought I should give this restaurant a try.  Gary Rack is the owner of three South Florida restaurants, Racks, A Downtown Eatery, Table 42 and Racks in Miami. Gary Rack does it again!  Table 42 decor was tastefully decorated, and cozy.  We started our meal with complimentary warm bread and yummy dipping sauce.  It's a great place for pizza, pasta and salad.

Let Me Find You Your Dream Home!  Check Out My Site, or Call Jen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment